Have a job to post? Members post for free. Email your job description to email@example.com to get started!
+ Multiple Positions
Cianbro – CLICK HERE
Elmet Technologies – CLICK HERE
General Dynamics OTS – CLICK HERE
Hunting Dearborn – CLICK HERE
Hussey Seating – CLICK HERE
IDEXX – CLICK HERE
LL Bean – CLICK HERE
Mid-State Machine – CLICK HERE
ON Semiconductor – CLICK HERE
Pratt & Whitney – CLICK HERE
Procter & Gamble – CLICK HERE
Texas Instruments – CLICK HERE
+ Paradigm- Receiving Clerk
The Receiver is responsible for inspecting purchased materials for conformance to specifications, examine items for defects in materials, work, and damage occurring in transit. This position is responsible for comparing quantity and part number of items received with procurement data and other specifications to ensure completeness and accuracy of order. Inspects and measures items for dimensional accuracy, fit, alignment, and functional operation, according to company or standards, and other specifications. Approves or rejects items, and records inspection and disposition information.
PRIMARY ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Complies with work scheduling and attendance requirements according to policy and practices.
- Consistently represents Paradigm Windows Solutions and its products in a positive manner and maintains professional demeanor at all times when interacting with vendors and customers, both internal and external.
- Coordinates all receiving activities including verifying receipt of shipments with purchase orders, noting any damage, missing items, maintains related records and conducts follow up with supervisor and others as appropriate.
- Keeps shipping area organized according to lay out set up by Warehouse Supervisor and according to existing 6S Standards.
- Attention to detail and knowledge of Shipping SOPs is critical.
- Operation of powered industrial equipment at all times in a congested area. This position requires an experience PIT Operator.
- Responsible for accurately putting away materials received throughout the day.
- Monitors safety compliance of employees unloading trucks including lifting techniques.
- Other duties as required
- Thorough knowledge of receiving procedures including inventory maintenance, storage and supply requisitioning.
- Thorough knowledge of product, ability to transfer materials accurately within an operating system.
- Ability to work in fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to cross train in all Receiving, Replenishment and Inventory Control Functions a must.
- Knowledge of safe work habits necessary for departmental staff to perform their duties injury free such as proper lifting techniques and use of company equipment.
- Strong organizational skills for coordinating all receiving functions.
Please contact Jennifer Morin to learn more! firstname.lastname@example.org 207-747-5800
+ Paradigm- Purchasing Agent
The Purchasing Agent is directly responsible for all aspects relating to the acquisition of goods and services from all Vendors assigned. The primary function of the Purchasing Agent is to maintain the incoming of materials needed to perform in all areas of the business from manufacturing to support functions. The Purchasing Agent is responsible for the entire process from purchasing to invoice approval of all Purchase Orders issued.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the creation and issuance of Purchase Orders.
- Reviews acknowledgements of all Purchase Orders issued to include correct product, unit of measure, quantity, cost and due dates.
- Monitors all relevant reports assigned to maintain the highest degree of accuracy and information possible.
- Is the primary contact for all assigned Vendors. Develops strong relationships with and corresponds with Vendors representatives for quotations, ensures that they maintain contact with vendors regarding current status of purchase orders.
- Reviews and approves all invoices for payment.
- Issues Return Merchandise Purchase Orders when necessary and monitors them to make sure credits are received in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory levels for all products assigned.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and reports all issues that require special handling to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Makes sure the flow of information on assigned vendors is passed onto those that need to have access to such information.
- Ensures that the Purchasing process and all procedures and policies in place are followed at all times.
- Performs all other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the entire Purchasing process, procedures and policies.
- Thorough understanding of the purchasing systems with the ability to learn new software programs.
- Ability to review acknowledgements for accuracy, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to compile accurate and complete receiving packets.
- Ability to sort, check, count and verify numbers.
- Must possess good organizational skills with the ability to develop systems to organize, sort and file documents.
- Ability to monitor lead times and determine appropriate stock levels.
- Must be capable of working independently, under little direction, and must also have the ability to function as part of a team.
- Ability to communication effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Capable of detecting problems, analyzing and researching them to develop and offer solutions.
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
Please contact Jennifer Morin to learn more! email@example.com 207-747-5800
+ Helical Solutions- Manufacturing Engineer
Posted 12.10.2018 Overview:
Helical Solutions, part of Harvey Performance Company is a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing company of people who care about community, celebrating our successes, and creating opportunities for personal and professional advancement. Our Manufacturing Engineer will create, monitor, and revise engineering processes and documents and will process, create, and facilitate continuous improvement and cost reductions in order to improve the efficiencies in manufacturing.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will: • Create/edit/maintain Engineering documents such as: o Geometry specification sheets o Product drawings o Job routers o Process sheets o Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) • Assist and/or lead Continuous Improvement initiatives including: o Cycle time optimization o Setup time reduction (SMED) o Reducing machine down time o Increasing machine efficiencies o Other LEAN initiatives • Assist and/or lead company projects and engineering efforts. • Establish and maintain company KPI’s. • Establish and maintain company safety and EHS programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred, or
- Associates degree in Machine Tool Technology required with 3+ years’ experience in a technical role.
- 3 to 5 years’ engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Six sigma problem solving tools (i.e. DMAIC) desired.
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
Demonstrated ability and knowledge of:
- Process development, documentation, and implementation
- Cycle time optimization
- Setup time reduction (SMED)
- Reducing machine down time
- Increasing machine efficiencies
- Project management
More about us:
Harvey Performance is the leading North American designer and manufacturer of specialty carbide end mills and cutting tools used to cut and shape metals in precision machining applications, comprising the brands Harvey Tool Company and Helical Solutions. The company is the solution provider of choice for distributors and end users addressing complex machining challenges across a wide range of end markets, materials and applications. The company has a highly scalable business model and an organization with both the plans and the resources needed to achieve further growth through SKU expansion in new and existing categories, increased share of purchases from existing customers, and acquisition of new end users. The Company has a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture that promotes operational excellence and employee growth.
+ Form Tech Tool and Mold, Inc. - EDM Technician/Mold Maker
Form Tech Tool & Mold, Inc. is a well-established high precision mold making company that has been in business for over 27 years. Form Tech Tool & Mold, Inc. builds various types of injection molds for the plastics and silicone industries that produce medical and military products. We are currently seeking an EDM Technician/Mold Maker
- Must have 1 or more years’ experience programming EDM machines
- 2 years’ of experience with Mold Making is a plus
- Knowledge of electrode making is a plus, but not required
- Excellent mathematical skills and mechanical aptitude
- Accurate interpretation of blueprints, charts, and tables
- Estimate and measure sizes and distances accurately
- Build, revise, upgrade, and repair molds to extremely tight tolerances and time frames
- Willingness to work with Molding to establish best mold solution
- Pride in workmanship
- Preform other duties as assigned
- Must have own tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
- Team player that enjoys working with other craftsmen and is able to communicate and work well with other departments; engineering, molding, and management.
Pay range $17.00 - $24.00 per hour DOE. This is a full-time 1st shift position.
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical & Dental Insurance – Employer paid at 75%
- Safety Glasses and Safety Shoe allowance
- Retirement Investment Plan
Some overtime may be required. Submit your resume and cover letter to Melanie Tardif, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, for consideration.
Form Tech Tool & Mold, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
+ Lighthouse Imaging - Sales Administrative Coordinator
Sales Administrative Coordinator Posted 10.26.2018
Lighthouse Imaging is seeking a Sales Administrative Coordinator to join our team. This Administrative team member plays an important role in supporting the sales and marketing department and may also perform administrative and office support activities for other departments. This integral member of the team will act as a liaison between departments and leadership to facilitate smooth administrative operations and support the business development and growth.
- Enter and modify sales-related data (i.e. order processing, sales orders, invoicing, vendor and customer backlog, cancellations) into company’s internal information system.
- Partner with internal and external resources (e.g., Business Development Team, Independent Sales representatives, Program Management Office) to produce weekly and monthly reports.
- Help set and meet goals for the Business Development Team by working cross-functionally to align necessary partners around communications and marketing initiatives, working closely with the agency, CEO, and Director R&D.
- Work closely with the marketing team to explore and research new ways to reach and engage existing and prospective customers. Participate in or drive the analysis of business data meant to help the team derive key insights about our prospects, clients, and product-market fit.
- Plan and coordinate logistics for visitor site meetings
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person, via email, and on a multi-phone system; answering or directing inquiries.
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Contribute and implement innovative ideas to help improve and produce ideal operational processes.
- Manage expectations and projects with a professional attitude by complying with company policies and procedures always.
- Perform other duties as required / assigned by manager.
- Associate degree required (bachelor’s degree preferred).
- 2+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably in sales and or marketing environment within a service related industry.
- Previous sales support experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft (MS) Office, with focus on demonstrated working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word as well as PowerPoint.
- Proficient with navigating in sales tools e.g. CRM software.
- Ability to work well in time-sensitive situations where customer satisfaction is the goal.
- Ability to apply creative problem-solving techniques to situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- Proven ability to apply attention to detail, role-related accuracy and task follow-through.
- Team-oriented operating style with effective interpersonal skills.
- Desired Skills also being Considered
- Understand of SEO, Google analytics, digital advertising, demand generation, marketing automation, content measurement and optimization, and social media marketing is a plus.
- Experience with Ads manager tools within Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google and Wordstream is a plus.
Lighthouse Imaging is a forward thinking, industry leader providing opportunity and a fulfilling work environment to those seeking to take the next step in their career while contributing to a positive employment culture. Lighthouse Imaging offers competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, and many other benefits within a clean, comfortable and respectful work environment.
Please submit resume and cover letter for consideration to: https://kmahumanresourcesconsulting.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01c16?cjb_hash=O_BOsX47&apply_now=true
Lighthouse Imaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
+ Volk Packaging Corporation - General Production Trainees for 2nd shift
Volk Packaging Corporation is looking for some General Production Trainees for our 2nd shift. Hours are 3:30-midnight or 3:30-2am(Overtime). We are starting at $15/hr and 2nd shift receives a 3% differential. Below is a short description:
2nd Shift!! Volk Packaging Corporation, a leader in design and manufacturing of corrugated box products and packaging solutions, is accepting resumes/applications for 2nd Shift production positions. These positions require physical strength to keep pace with machine production capabilities. Will feed machines on daily basis with multi-size corrugated product. Lifting, bending, stooping and carrying product required. Responsible for keeping work area clean and free of scrap. Ability to read a tape measure and apply basic math skills required. Good attendance required. Growth opportunities include backup forklift operator, baler, unitizer and slitter operations.
WE OFFER: ~Competitive Wages ~Full Benefit Package ~401(k) Plan ~Opportunity for Overtime ~Growth Within Company ~On-site Fitness Center Job Type: Full-time