Have a job to post? Members post for free. Email your job description to email@example.com to get started!
Current Openings at these Companies:
Alcom USA - CLICK HERE
Allagash Brewing Company - CLICK HERE
Alternative Manufacturing, Inc. - CLICK HERE
AVX Corporation - CLICK HERE
Benoit Design Co. - CLICK HERE
Duratherm Window - CLICK HERE
Elmet Technologies – CLICK HERE
Evonik-Cyro, LLC - CLICK HERE
Fiber Materials, Inc. - CLICK HERE
General Dynamics OTS – CLICK HERE
Howe & Howe (Textron)– CLICK HERE
Hunting Dearborn – CLICK HERE
Hussey Seating – CLICK HERE
IDEXX – CLICK HERE
Jotul North America - CLICK HERE
LL Bean – CLICK HERE
Mid-State Machine Products, Inc. – CLICK HERE
Mölnlycke Healthcare - CLICK HERE
Nichols Portland, LLC - CLICK HERE
ON Semiconductor – CLICK HERE
Pallet One of Maine - CLICK HERE
Paradigm Window Solutions - CLICK HERE
Pratt & Whitney – CLICK HERE
Procter & Gamble – CLICK HERE
Puritan Medical Products, LLC - CLICK HERE
Sabre Yachts - CLICK HERE
SMCC Machining - CLICK HERE
Texas Instruments – CLICK HERE
+ Jotul| Production Assembler, Level 1-3
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Manufacturing Supervisor
Grade/Level:Employee Development Program
Travel Required: No travel required
Work Schedule:Monday - Thursday 6am - 4:30pm, Some scheduled Fridays
Positions Supervised: None
Performs repetitive line assembly operations to mass-produce accessories or gas and wood stoves/inserts.
- Participate in Jøtul Idea System
- Adhere to all safety guidelines, and actively participate in required programs such as ergonomic evaluations and
- Apply touch-up paint as needed, in accordance with the written safety guidelines.
- Maintains staging areas so as to keep traffic lanes open and minimize wasted space. (This includes pallet removal,
- Competency Statement(s)
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity Oriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- High school graduate or GED
- No prior experience necessary
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Computer Skills
- Willingness to learn basic computer skills
Other Requirements Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
* Physical Abilities * Stand * Walk * Sit * Handling / Fingering * Reach Outward * Reach Above Shoulder * Climb * Crawl * Squat or Kneel * Bend * Push / Pull 12 lbs or less
Other Physical Requirements
* Vision (Near, Distance) * Sense of Sound (85 decibels) * Sense of Touch * Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Steel toe shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection)
WORK ENVIRONMENT This position works mostly in a warehouse setting where temperatures seasonally can reach 90 - 100 degrees Fahrenheit
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
+ Integrated Automation Solutions| Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
Industrial Automation Supply, Inc (IAS) is a distributor of industry leading components for OEM machine builders throughout New England. We are looking for an Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician to join our Systems Group (Integrated Automation Solutions). The Systems Group manufacturers customized automation control enclosures and assemblies specific to our customers design requirements.
The Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician will work on various aspects related to the manufacturing of custom control panels, including wiring, building, labeling, panel layout and setup, panel wiring, etc.
This job requires a good knowledge of panel assembly and the Panel Shop Technician should have a solid background in panel assembly and wiring, knowledge in parts, and working with all tools related to the position.
- Ability to read schematics and drawings and have a good understanding of electrical and electronic symbols.
- Ability to identify electrical panel components from schematic
- Layout panel designs based on drawings from engineers
- Fabricate panels according to drawings
- Troubleshoot panel wiring and other issues
- Construct wire bundles
- Wire terminals, PLCs and other devices in accordance to drawings
- Prepare panels for testing and for shipping
- Efficient use of hand tools
- Work in safe manner in compliance with OSHA, manufacturer’s instructions and company policy
- Understand Safety rules and regulations in a shop environment
- Regularly inspect all shop equipment
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors and other employees
- Experience with panel fabrication and build, component layout, electrical enclosures, electrical assemblies, controls and wiring.
- Ability to wire and build industrial control panels based on schematic, blueprint, and/or wire schedule.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- Strives to continuously improve quality and productivity through identifying own training and tooling needs.
- Works with all staff to insure compliance with safety and environmental policies
- Must be detail oriented and strive for quality workmanshi
- Other duties as assigned as required.
- Experience - Minimum 3 year’s experience with panel building and layout.
- Excellent soldering skills preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team environment.
Salary: Hourly D.O.E.
To Apply: Contact Mark Chapman, Systems Manager email@example.com
+ KENNEBEC VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE| Precision Machining Technology Adjunct Faculty.
Kennebec Valley Community College is accepting applications for a Precision Machining Technology Adjunct Faculty position, pending funding for a Maine Quality Center project.
This adjunct faculty will be responsible for both classroom and lab teaching, and supervision of students in the Precision Machining Technology program at the Fairfield campus. Subject areas to be taught typically include, but are not limited to, manual use of mills, lathes, drills, grinding equipment, saws, measuring equipment and layout tools, and the programming and use of CNC lathes and mills.
Qualified applicants will have an extensive background in the machine tool field. Prior experience with lathes, vertical milling machines, grinders, and CNC equipment programming and operation is required. A background in Mastercam and knowledge of NIMS skill standards is also required. A baccalaureate degree or equivalent professional experience with an interest in pursuing an advanced academic credential is the minimum educational requirement. Other combinations of professional licenses, certifications, education, and experience will be considered. Demonstrated professionalism and interpersonal skills in collaborating with colleagues and directing students are essential.
Salary and benefits commensurate with the Agreement between the Maine Community College System and the MSEA Adjunct Faculty Bargaining Unit.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. To submit a complete application file, please send the following: cover letter, resume, official transcript of highest degree earned, and the KVCC Application for Employment (visit: www.kvcc.me.edu/employment and download form) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kennebec Valley Community College is an equal opportunity affirmative action institution and employer.
For more information, please contact the Affirmative Action Officer at 453-5000 or click here.
+ KENNEBEC TECHNOLOGIES| Quality Manager.
Kennebec Technologies, a premier precision machining provider to the commercial aerospace industry, is looking for an energetic and experienced Quality Manager to join our management team. We offer a comprehensive benefits program including Employee Stock Ownership.
Qualified candidates can:
Lead and continually develop our talented and committed quality group.
Drive organizational efficiency through process improvement and technological advancement.
Communicate professionally and precisely with customers and vendors.
Guide the organization through the stringent AS 9100 Standard. Support and coordinate with all departments.
Strong drawing interpretation including GD&T.
Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
Proficient with usage of standard measurement equipment.
Strong organizational skills.
CMM experience, operational & programming, with Calypso a strong plus.
Knowledgeable of SPC concepts and application.
Knowledgeable of statistical sampling concepts and application.
Interviews begin Monday, September 16th. Email your resume to email@example.com today!
For more information, please click here.
+ J.S. McCARTHY PRINTERS| Sales Executive.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
SUPERVISOR: Sales Manager
JOB TITLES SUPERVISED: N/A
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Two years experience in a sales field with a proven record of success. We offer a comprehensive training program; however, knowledge of commercial printing is a plus.
High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree a plus or a minimum of 5 years of proven success in a challenging sales environment.
Must be computer literate and well-versed in all Microsoft Office programs. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
For more information, please click here.
E-Mail Resume and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Southern maine Community College | Machining.
The SMCC Precision Machining Department is getting ready to kick off a new academic year. We are happy to announce we have a full incoming class of freshman this fall, as well as the largest class of seniors we have had in quite some time.
We are looking for someone to join our adjunct group and pass on their years of experience to the next generation of manufacturing personal.
This position starts 8/26/19 for two 16-week semesters, and is offered Monday through Thursday mornings from 8 a.m. to 12 noon. This instructor will teach fundamental machining skills to a freshman class.
+ Benoit Design Co | Administrative & Financial Assistant.
Benoit’s Design Co. is a small design studio in Westbrook, Maine and is seeking to fill a part-time Administrative and Financial Assistant role. The company is family owned and operated. Benoit’s Design Co. offers laser cutting, engraving, and dye sublimation services and offers a variety of its own products.
- Coordination of office activities and operations to aid in efficiency and company policies:
- Prepare meeting agenda’s based on input from management
- Supporting management, sales and design staff
- Manage supplies for office, retail, and shipping:
- Maintain database of vendors and supplies used
- Retail, wholesale, and service orders and inquiries:
- Assist with order inquiries that come through via Web, Email, Social Media, and Etsy
- Order acknowledgement over all channels (BDCO web, Emailed orders, Etsy, Grommet, Zola)
- Order input through QuickBooks
- Follow established bookkeeping procedures
- Send invoices off to service, retail, and wholesale customers
- Receiving payments
- Follow up with outstanding invoices
- Oversee and coordinate order shipping
- Work with Director of Sales and Management to coordinate incoming clients and vendors
- Greet incoming customers and clients when onsite
- Answer phones
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new software, including but not limited to QuickBooks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to fit into a small business growing environment.
- Self-motivated, great attitude, enthusiastic and willingness to conquer challenges
- Ability to multi-task
- Collaborate and be a team member
- Dedication to high level of customer service
- Ethical and Honest
- Part-time position 20-24 hours/week Monday-Friday
Please Submit here
+ Rand Assocaites | Administrative & Financial Assistant.
Buyer/Planner potsed by Rand Associates on behalf of Client.
A highly successful manufacturer of religious clothing and liturgical accessories for the clerical and worship communities. Also, the firm manufactures candles for the consumer marketplace.
Scope of the Position
Reporting to the Materials Manager, has purchasing responsibility for a wide range of raw materials, equipment, supplies and services. Also has scheduling, priority setting and inventory planning responsibilities.
Create and maintain inventory item detail data and associated vendor account information on the company enterprise system.
Analyze and maintain SKU reorder levels, quantities, and lead times to assure inventory availability is consistent with desired inventory turn rates.
Manage the buying process from initiation to completion. Tasks include creating and dispatching purchase orders, tracking vendor acknowledgements, assuring on-time delivery, approving invoices for payment, and filing upon receipt.
Analyze incoming purchase requisitions for accuracy and collaborate with department managers when clarification is needed. Execute the purchases taking cost, request dates, quantities and future purchase considerations in mind.
Analyze product specifications to prepare bid requests to several potential vendors to search for purchase option. Price, quality, lead time and specification match being key considerations.
Continuously research and gather information from new supply sources to ensure products can be purchased from more than one vendor and best price and value are achieved.
Negotiate directly with vendors to get the best possible pricing and payment options.
Maintain close supplier relationships including performance assessment and partnering on issues to improve our inventory/cost objectives.
Manage cost to identify areas of potential reduction and analyze the impact of pricing changes for goods and services.
Make purchase decisions in accordance with company procedures and regulations.
Develop and maintain purchased product specifications in conjunction with the product management team, manufacturing and suppliers as well as develop warehouse incoming inspection procedures for those products.
Maintain departmental relationships managing any problems related to product quality, cost, or delays in availability directly with department managers and leadership teams.
Initiate the accounts payable process by holding and approving (or coordinating the approval of) invoices for purchased product receipts and forwarding to accounts payable and document archiving.
Communicate any purchase order changes that affect material availability dates and communicate all potential and actual stock outs with purchasing leadership and appropriate departments.
Maintain an outlook for upcoming changes in costs of purchased products and annually update forecast cost changes to a future cost record of the product database.
Provide assistance to coworkers in common efforts to serve customer and company needs by providing information, assisting with tasks or participating as a team member on projects
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years of prior buying experience preferably in a manufacturing environment. A Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent is required.
Knowledge of and experience with administrative and clerical procedures is necessary. Advanced skill with Microsoft Office, computers and relevant software applications is essential.
Experience in accounting manufacturing processes is required. A deep understanding of and professional experience with purchasing contracts is mandatory.
Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills. Has to be a self-starter who is able to work individually as well as being a team player.
The cash compensation for this position is commensurate with background and experience. The company offers a comprehensive and competitive fringe benefit program.
To Apply Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com