MAME is Your Manufacturing Career Connection
You spoke! We heard! This is our strategy to help industry attract and retain skilled employees! We are dedicated to helping Maine employers find the talent they need to stay competitive.
Nearly 72% of Maine manufacturers can’t find the skilled workers they need. The Manufacturing Career Connection program will raise the profile of manufacturing in Maine and share some of the sector’s best kept secrets.
MAMe keeps you connected to potential employees through our online job postings and resume distribution.
MAMe will help you fill your open jobs through a variety of partnerships with organizations that work with:
- Transitioning Military Members
- New Mainers and immigrants
- Work release and Pre-release programs through the Department of Corrections
Build the Pipeline
MAMe attracts young people into manufacturing through our outreach and partnerships with Maine educators. This connects you to future employees!
- Student/Educator Focused Industry Tours/ MFGDAY
- Manufacturing Business Showcases
- Apprentices/Interns/Job Shadows
- Robotics Institute of Maine
- Partnerships with JMG, Educate ME, Maine Built Boats , Maine Wood Products and more!
Stuff Made in Maine Publication
Mainebiz is working with the Manufacturers Association of Maine to target tomorrow’s manufacturing workforce by distributing Stuff Made in Maine both in print and as a digital edition.
Stuff Made in Maine is a recruitment tool for Maine manufacturers to highlight the employment opportunities they offer both entry-level and experienced workers to develop a successful career with their company. And, it’s a great resource for educators and students to find out about the diverse career opportunities that the manufacturing sector has to offer in Maine.
To view last year’s digital edition click here