Molnlycke Health Care
Quality Control Operator
This position is responsible for performing the quality control tests and recording data into the computerized database during the manufacturing process to ensure the foam meets product specifications. This position works on a production line in a team environment where communication, detail orientation and an ability to respond quickly is key.
Multiple openings available
5:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. shift
- Good mathematical skills including unit conversions with metric and SI units.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Ability to read and understand product specifications and apply them to the evaluation of foam quality.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office software.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High School Diploma
- Prior manufacturing experience, a plus.
- Requires working a 12-hour shift, nights, or other shifts as deemed necessary by Manufacturing Management.
We offer a complete benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts, 401(K) Plan with company match, paid holidays and vacations.
Rynel Inc, a Molnlycke Health Care Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Human Resources Manager
Rynel Inc./Molnlycke Health Care
11 Twin Rivers Drive
Wiscasset, ME 04578