B2B Network Strategy
Prospect Business Opportunities for Manufacturers
How it Works:
- Companies and agencies contact MAMe to find companies to contract/subcontract work to our members. MAMe offers opportunities to network with state, national and international companies for B2B, including subcontract, prospect and government procurement.
- MAMe has several B2B services to promote contract and subcontract opportunities for members.
- MAMe’s “Prospect Business” Network System is fully recognized as a successful network for industry to get contract/subcontract jobs. Through our email business network, local, national and international companies are contacting MAMe seeking specific part, components and services.
****Example of successful “Prospect Business Network” ---Denis Elie, DSM, who responded to a MAMe B2B “prospect business” email. “I wanted to email you with a big THANK YOU! MAMe sent out a request for help. We ended up with a roughly $200K purchase order as a result of that email with a potential to do a lot more with the company. So please accept my big thank you and let the staff know my thanks go out to them as well. All the hard work that the MAMe staff does is very much appreciated.”
- MAMe members promote the B2B Network System to non-members.
- MTI grant awardees and MTI staff contact MAMe to find Maine companies to help with developing, designing and manufacturing innovative products funded by the Maine Technology Institute, a state funded Research & Development organization.
- MAMe’s Cluster Development network consists of the Maine Aerospace Alliance, the Medical Device Manufacturing Cluster, the Renewable Energy Consortium, the High Performance Textile Cluster and the RF/Wireless Communications/Electronics’ Cluster. These networks of cluster sectors utilize the B2B for contract work and alliance established networks.
- MAMe’s Business Services Division houses the Business Growth Services (BGS), a network of professional “trusted advisors” and subject matter experts. The BGS network provides manufacturing assistance to industry in all business areas from start-ups to large corporations in Maine, New England and the US. The BGS network uses the strategic B2B Network System to assist companies in finding suppliers and vendors.